Make 2017 your best year yet!
Here are 10 New Year's Resolutions for a healthier YOU!
1. Floss Daily: flossing is not only beneficial for your oral health, but also for the appearance of your smile. Take care of yourself by flossing once a day!
2. Set Aside Time to Achieve Your Dreams: Dreams can come true. Whether you want to learn to play an instrument or make a difference in the world-- it's never too late.
3. Enjoy the Little Things: Take time to appreciate life’s simple pleasures. Set a goal to take walks and admire the sunshine, the fresh air, the stars or have a picnic. Being grateful for the small things in life promotes daily happiness.
4. Read More Books: Reading is a skill that provides a sense of accomplishment. What interests you? Mystery, romance, classic literature, fiction, non-fiction, history? Pick out a new book to keep your mind fresh!
5. Learn a New Skill: You are never too old to learn. Take a class, join a book club, memorize scripture, complete a puzzle, try new hobbies!
6. Travel: Seeing the world allows you to appreciate many things...beauty, culture, history, relaxation-- save up and book a trip!
7. Invest More Time in Your Relationships: Set aside special time for your spouse, your significant other, your children, your parents...whoever you love, make them a priority.
8. Give Back: Volunteering is food for the soul. Helping those in need is a great blessing to the giver and receiver! Look into soup kitchens, run a 5K, volunteer at school...every person can make a difference.
9. Move More: Think about what activities you enjoy and set a goal--take at least 10,000 steps a day, get up every 20 minutes to stretch, run on your lunch hour, try Zumba or Kickboxing. Staying active keeps you young!
10. Take Care of Your Smile: Here's where we can help! Do you like your smile? Whatever your dental needs may be: bleaching, a crown, braces, dentures--we can help you feel more confident and love your smile! If there is anything we can do to make your new year more special, feel free to call 614-882-2249.
Have a happy New Year from Stauffer Family Dental