Jingle All the Way!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! This time of year is filled with sugar plum fairies and sugary desserts. Check out our five smile-friendly ideas below to keep your teeth glistening during the Christmas season:
1. Dental stocking stuffers: A fun way to spread Christmas cheer is by adding mouthrinse, toothpaste, floss and a toothbrush to your stockings. It's a great way to encourage dental health!
2. Bleaching: Try using a set of Crest Whitening strips to brighten your smile- it's the easiest way to make you appear younger!
3. Brush in between Christmas parties: Stash a spare toothbrush in your car or purse so you can brush after eating sweets at your holiday parties.
4. Don't open presents with your teeth: Avoid a dental emergency! Even though Christmas is thrilling, don't use your teeth to tear open gifts.
5. Give a dental gift basket: Are you hosting guests at Christmas? Place a welcoming spa gift basket by the guest bed. You can fill the basket with cheery items like cozy socks and travel-size toiletries—including a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss. Your family or friends will feel right at home!
May your Christmas be Merry & Bright !
Blessings from Stauffer Family Dental